スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Animation Movies


<Steamboat Willie>

I like "Steamboat Willie" in the animation I saw this time.  This movie is played at Mickey's House and Meet Mickey in Tokyo Disneyland, so I've watched it many times since I was little.  Of course I'm familiar with it because it's my favorite Disney work and Mickey's debut work.  It's interesting no matter how many times you look at it, so I hope everyone will see it!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Christopher Nolan's Movies

<Inception> I've never seen a Christopher Nolan movie.     What caught my attention in the trailer was "Inception".     A lot of strange things were happening and I was wondering why this was happening.     In particular, the scene where the city tilts and the buildings collapse is so powerful that I was excited to see it.     I've heard the name before watching the trailer, and I think it's a famous movie, so I definitely want to see it.

Musical Movies

  <Beauty and the Beast> I don't watch many musical movies, but I have seen "Beauty and the Beast" in one of the trailers mentioned on your blog. I especially like the songs in the play. I am familiar with the song because I hear it not only when I am watching the movie, but also on a regular basis. Also, I would like to continue to watch this movie because it is not only a musical movie but also belongs to various genres.

Western Movies

<"Seven Samurai" and "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"> As for the differences between Japanese jidaigeki and Westerns jidaigeki , I watched the trailers for "Seven Samurai" and "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" and found that the biggest difference is that Japanese are in black and white and Westerns are in color. Also, maybe it is because of the scene, but I felt that there were more people around in Japanese and less people in the Westerns. I thought it was very interesting to see so many differences in the trailer alone!