スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Animation Movies


<Steamboat Willie>

I like "Steamboat Willie" in the animation I saw this time.  This movie is played at Mickey's House and Meet Mickey in Tokyo Disneyland, so I've watched it many times since I was little.  Of course I'm familiar with it because it's my favorite Disney work and Mickey's debut work.  It's interesting no matter how many times you look at it, so I hope everyone will see it!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Musical Movies

  <Beauty and the Beast> I don't watch many musical movies, but I have seen "Beauty and the Beast" in one of the trailers mentioned on your blog. I especially like the songs in the play. I am familiar with the song because I hear it not only when I am watching the movie, but also on a regular basis. Also, I would like to continue to watch this movie because it is not only a musical movie but also belongs to various genres.

Christopher Nolan's Movies

<Inception> I've never seen a Christopher Nolan movie.     What caught my attention in the trailer was "Inception".     A lot of strange things were happening and I was wondering why this was happening.     In particular, the scene where the city tilts and the buildings collapse is so powerful that I was excited to see it.     I've heard the name before watching the trailer, and I think it's a famous movie, so I definitely want to see it.

Historical Movies

<The 15:17 to Paris> I don't watch historical films, so I chose the title of the trailer that looked interesting.    "The 15:17 to Paris" looks interesting so I took a look.    I didn't know anything about the content, but it was very interesting because I like movies and programs such as hijacking documentaries.    I would love to see it when I have time!