スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Stanley Kubrick's Movies


<The Shining>

Watching The Shining's Bat Scene made me feel really scared.  I don't really know what the story is like just by looking at this scene, but I thought it was a scary movie anyway.  I saw a scene where two children appeared in class before, but it was a very different image, so I was worried about the development.  But I don't like horror movies, so I don't want to watch them...

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Science Fiction Movies

<Star Wars> I don't watch science fiction movies, but I like Disney so I know a little about Star Wars. I don't know much about the content of the movie, but I like the character R2-D2 because it's cute. And since my teacher in high school was said to be similar to Yoda, I'm a little familiar with him! Also, Star Wars has a different release order and time series, and it is very interesting that it is released from episode 4. I thought it was a mystery because the production was also done from episode 4. Next time I have time, I'll start with episode 4.

Historical Movies

<The 15:17 to Paris> I don't watch historical films, so I chose the title of the trailer that looked interesting.    "The 15:17 to Paris" looks interesting so I took a look.    I didn't know anything about the content, but it was very interesting because I like movies and programs such as hijacking documentaries.    I would love to see it when I have time!

Musical Movies

  <Beauty and the Beast> I don't watch many musical movies, but I have seen "Beauty and the Beast" in one of the trailers mentioned on your blog. I especially like the songs in the play. I am familiar with the song because I hear it not only when I am watching the movie, but also on a regular basis. Also, I would like to continue to watch this movie because it is not only a musical movie but also belongs to various genres.